Monday, September 18, 2017

Hey Mates From New Zealand


Glow Worms Photo by Bored Panda

Hey Mates! I'm not where you think I am. I'm in-or was-in New Zealand!

We went kayaking at night and saw glow worms. Then a day later we went on a tour of a cave and saw amazing rock formations and glow worms again. After the cave tour, we went on another one and saw more glow worms from a boat. We went to an aviary and saw rare birds, and I got to feed eels! A lot of the native birds here are endangered because they are flightless, and people have brought cats and other predators to New Zealand. 

My dad and me went into an exhibit and we were attacked by a giant forest pigeon! No worries. We survived. Want to see what it looks like? Check out this New Zealand Forest Pigeon.

It's off to Australia now. See ya!


"Some think it's cool to mistreat animals or to see them disappear, 

but I think it's cruel."



No comments:

Post a Comment